Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Details. I pay attention to details. Detail is the thing that separates one thing from the next. Even though most of the time it seems as though I live in my own world, I notice these things. Studs. Lace. Sequins. The cut or shape of a garment. It’s architecture. Accessories. Color schemes. Color contrast. Stripes. Zebra. Cheetah. The list could go on forever. Just know that I love detail.

I can watch a show or a movie. Notice a belt, notice the shoes,or a pin in their hair and go, “Oooo love the (fill in the blank).” I just got finished watching Sex and the City and Carrie had this belt with studs that she practically wore all throughout the movie, but each time it looked different, it gave the outfit a different effect.

On Saturday I went and explored the town of Bexley. The scenery was amazing. Bright red, bright yellow, bright orange, ombre effects I love when it’s fall. Where I was the streets were alive with people and cars and it was just an amazing feeling to experience. Certain things caught my eye. The Speedway that’s smaller than the one that I live by in Cleveland. How the intersection was weirdly shaped. The flags blowing in the wind. Under the billboard the ledge. On the way back to my campus there was this shrub that covered up the fence but you could still see through to the tennis court. With all of these ordinary things that many people go by and see every day, I somehow saw them differently. I don’t have my digital camera yet(hopefully my money will come soon), but I was mentally snapping pictures of these and thinking to myself, If I did it from this angle, or did this..it would be amazing.

So yeah I see it as this. Detail is everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment