Thursday, October 29, 2009

Waiting on my camera to come is like a kid waiting for their birthday. You feel that you’ve waited for forever and you’re just ready to experience it. I’m so ready to embark my journey as a photographer. Been many years in the making. I fell in love with photography and just art in general as a little child and being on Deviantart kind of helped fuel the spark and interest that I had with art with many inspirational artists and just the environment of the site was very welcoming. Wandering on the blogosphere and the internet in general, I’ve gotten to see and explore through many dope minds. Minds that have stimulated, sparked, and challenged something in me that I never knew that was possible, and I’m truly grateful.
I feel that with me doing photography it will help me in other areas of creativity and help stretch my mind and help me explore deeper. Writing poetry, stories, drawing, and just thinking. With a camera you feel more confident to explore and push boundaries, which I think will help a great deal.
I already have so many ideas that I want to do with this camera. Daily vlogs, a show I’m doing with one of my friends, nature photos; the possibilities are endless. No doubt I’ll carry it everywhere with me.
I just feel that with this camera I will see the world differently and hopefully help others see it differently and challenge and spark something in them, just like many have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment