Monday, September 21, 2009

Proven Fact

I dress way better when my hair is done. I'm way more confident. I'ma have to change that. Cuz I got a bomb sense of style.

So I've got this whole list of ideas for upcoming posts for my blog. But with classes and my involvement with this production team, plus tryna keep up with certain websites and street brand blogs leaves no time for me to sit down and write. I got a lot to say. I hate it when my creativity is like that. It's either a drought or a flood. Never an in between. My next's posts will range from my late night all nighters(and it wasn't for studying), to my thoughts on the words "Fantasecret" and "Wanderlust". Yeah, it's going to be interesting.

For now I will be posting some of the songs me & some people from my production team made fun of or said great things when we were in the lab tonight. My production team is cool peoples. :)

Nastiest song ever. Had me cracking up!




My friend pointed out that this was probably one of the first songs where the background vocals were like this.


I could have sworn that this had some type of choreography. But nonetheless, a good song. I loved this mini movie.



This is so wrong but super funny. How does he look like all Chris Brown, Jay-Z and Kanye? & he does the Kanye dance but messes it up. But I'm sad that they have Rihanna's hair looking like that. Her hair always looks good.


& I was going to leave you with an episode of Maestro Knows, by Levi Maestro this guy from LA who tours all over the world with Anthony Hamilton and videotapes that and all the cool things he experiences from day to day but....it can wait. I've only watched a couple episodes but I love the show. He's so inspiring and has really made an impact on how I think that he will be the first person I will write on my Weekly Influence. :)

Well I got class at 8 in the morning and it's already 12 am so....Night night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment