Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Black & White



l(Click images to view larger.)
Black and White photography is so interesting to me. It's captivating, taking the color out but adding so much more. Don't get me wrong, I love color photos as well, they really give life and energy to the picture. Black and White photography is more classic to me, it requires the audience to think more, feel more. I feel that even though it takes the color out, it adds depth, emotion, feeling to the picture. To me with certain shots black and white is breathtaking. During the few times I've went and shot with my camera, I'm beginning to learn the power of black and white and it's my favorite setting to shoot in.

1 comment:

  1. i love looking at black and white photos. they seem to be more meaningful and...i don't know. i'm trying to be deep here but its not working.

    anyway, i just love them. your's look great.

    ReplyDelete