Friday, October 2, 2009

Been gone but...

things are changing. I'm no longer in this production group I was going to be in where we push tracks to artists in Atlanta. I will further discuss that in later posts and sound off about what I think of the music industry and I what I've seen so far. This week has been crazy. I'm still kinda sick but will be back at the writing in no time. That's really what I want to focus on right now. I have things to say that need to be said. My influence of last week I have neglected to write but hopefully I will write it tonight. This week just has been a test of what's really important, and what's just necessary. I'm still learning. I always will.

*Now off to clean my room and watch Sabrina. I love Audrey Hepburn.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just blogwalking. Nice blog you have here. I'll put a link of yours in my blog, please follw me back. Xos

    www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you like Pastry by Vanessa and Angela Simmons?...I'm hosting a Pastry tee contest...to win you must be a follower and comment about any of my posts

    ReplyDelete