Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My mind is spinning....


For my psychology class we have to write a paper on an experience that's related to psychology. Whether it be watching a movie, research on the internet, or participating in a case study. I first had an idea to watch a movie, probably something like Fatal Attraction, never seen the movie but would love to. Then for the past couple days me and some of my friends from the production team have been talking about subliminal messages in Disney movies. This was the 1st time I had even heard about it and so I did a little research on YouTube. I know that this rumor has been going on for years about Jay-Z being a devil worshiper and being affiliated with the Freemasons. But now they're analyzing everything that everybody around him in doing and saying that they're in on it too. Rihanna, Beyonce, Kanye, Nas. My head is spinning because I would love to research this for my paper. But I want to do the other 2 as well. So I think I'm going to get the movie and see if I can find more information on the subliminal messages and write 2 papers and just save one for the next time one's due. The Freemason one is going to take awhile but I'm going to start ASAP. I love conspiracy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment