Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bella's Lullaby



Remember this song? The song that Edward composed for Bella. *so dreamy* Well I read on this one girl's blog that she thought listening to Bach and Mozart while studying was bullshit but she tried it and loved it. So I thought why not give it a try. I picked "Bella's Lullaby because I remember it being one of the most beautiful contemporary classical songs that I've ever heard. I proceeded to download it and put it on my MP3 while I studied for my Psychology test because it's tomorrow. I put it on repeat so that would be the only song that would be playing. No lie it had me so much more focused on my studying. I was so surprised. I studied for about 2+ hours and I probably listened to that song about a couple hundred times. I never got tired of it. If I would've put a R&B song or something else, even if it was my favorite song, I would still get sick of it. If someone asked me what song I would want to play when I go to heaven I would pick this song. Why? Because it sounds like heaven on earth. It sounds like a masterpiece. Beautiful crafted. Whoever composed this in real life is a genius. When I was studying, I felt that sometimes I could equally concentrate on the task at hand and the song. It was good background noise when it had to be. I played it so many times that sometimes I felt as though the song was apart of my head, my thoughts. It felt so familiar.I no longer felt the headphones in my ears. That was such an amazing thing to experience. Even though I'm done studying for the test, I'm still playing it. It has me so calm right now,I'm so at peace. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment