Friday, February 27, 2009

HELLOO WORLD!!!

This is my first post on my 3rd blog. Today I offically deleted both of the blogs that I had. I got tired of them and just had no motavation to keep them updated like I thought. I hope I'll stick this one out and actually suceed in this one. So why blog? I've been so tired of MySpace, the same 'ol same 'ol boring stuff so I decided why not take up blogging again. Plus I've been reading blogs on here for the past couple of days and I'm hooked. There are so many cool people on here and that inspired me to give it a try again. I've also heard that many people know nothing about me. I will admit I am a very private person who is interested and passionate about a spectrum of subjects. I'm all about expression and creativity and stretching the mind intellectually, and that's is what sets me apart from many. I would love to meet kindred spirits who love music, fashion, and art the same way I do. It's very true, nobody at school knows that much about me. It's because I loose people year after year, and it gets tiresome letting them know the real things about me because it's like,"they're gonna leave anyway so why even try". This is my attitude with people now. It's so hard to trust people completely, even my best friend. So I keep my distance. But now I wanna put myself out there and show the WORLD who I am and look at the world through the eyes of MOI, this blog right here is real talk..Ladies and [Gentle]Men, buckle up cuz it's gonna be a heck of a ride...

Second blog coming up.......
SammyD

No comments:

Post a Comment