Saturday, March 13, 2010

Video Visions

In a world full of the normal, short, non inspiring music videos, Lady Gaga continues to wow me with these mini movie concepts. I was kind of skeptical when I first heard that the video was released yesterday and that the video was a little over 9 mins! I took a chance and was entranced by the video. Even though the concept of her going to jail singing that she's in a club was kind of confusing but I really gotta give big ups to Lady Gaga, nobody's doing what she's doing right now. You can really tell that everything that she does creatively, she gives it her all and pushing the limits, that's something to be admired for. Genius!

1 comment:

  1. Michael Jackson started the mini movie concept. Worked out great for him. We don't see videos as much anymore because MTV is far from "Music Television" - don't get me wrong, I love a lot of their shows - but most have nothing to do with music.

    ReplyDelete