Saturday, October 17, 2009

I want to take a walk in the rain. I want to take picture and capture everything that is beautiful, painful, and real. & everything in between. I want to write lyrics on my wrist for inspiration. I want to put effort into everything that I do, even when I don’t feel like it. I want to go to operas. I want to go to plays. I want to perform at a poetry slam. I want to go to a coffee shop and just people watch and write. I want to put the same song on repeat all day. I want to go see foreign films and make up my own plot. I want to go to a film festival. I want to go to different cultural festivals. I want to get on the bus, look out the window and just ride. & if something looks interesting I get off. I want to watch a different movie everyday. I want adventures. I want boredom. When I see that I should speak up, I should speak up. I want to explore. I want to think. I want to feel. I want to write. I want to create. I want to say how I really feel instead of just sugarcoating things. I want to cry when I feel like it. I want to yell if I want. I want to sing if I want. I want to be in control. I want to be happy. I want to want. I want to need.

Most of all, I just want to live.

Nothing’s stopping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment